4 bedroom ground floor flat for sale1 High Calside, Paisley, PA2 6BY
Sold by Us £225,000
- Impressive main door lower conversion of elegant detached villa
- 1711sqft - 1 public room, 4 bedrooms, 2 wc, utility room, single garage, private rear garden
- Lounge with bay window overlooking rear private garden
- Kitchen with traditional units and built in appliances
- French doors from kitchen to rear terrace and garden
- Gas fired central heating system
- Single garage currently used as storeroom, rear has a summerhouse
- Front garden open plan with off road parking and turning area
A substantial main door conversion of an elegant detached villa positioned on High Calside within the historic town of Paisley. The home is set in extensive garden grounds divided between the two properties. The front garden is open plan with gravel driveway providing off road parking and turning for several vehicles. There is an impressive private rear garden with patio and terrace areas for outside dining overlooking a central lawn with an ornamental pond. The area is screened by mature trees and shrubbery. There is a detached garage used as a storeroom; the rear of which has a summerhouse.
This period home offers elegant accommodation over the ground floor level of this property. Twin storm doors lead into an entrance vestibule and in turn to a broad reception hallway. The lounge has a bay window to the rear of the property overlooking the private gardens. There are two front facing double size bedrooms. The modern refitted shower room has a corner surround shower unit. The kitchen is fitted with a range of traditionally styled kitchen furniture with built in appliances and French doors leading to a rear terrace and garden area. The kitchen has access to two further bedrooms, a tiled bathroom and a utility room. There is a gas fired central heating system.
The property has a garage door leading to an enclosed courtyard area with access door to the enclosed rear garden containing a detached garage used as a storeroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.