2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeech Grove, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6
- Two bedroom end -terraced house, in quiet surroundings
- Lounge, with bay window and character features
- Family kitchen/dining room great for entertaining
- Great room proportions with space throughout
- Cloaks area and wc downstairs
- Headingley location with Meanwood Park on your doorstep
- Outside - South facing garden & patio area
- YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!!!
**NEW INSTRUCTION** - Rare to the market - A delightful two bedroom end cottage nestled in this much sought after area in the heart of Headingley. Set back from the road and being the end cottage with delightful outside space. EPC E.
A charming and characterful property in this popular Headingley location, decorated to a high standard throughout. The property enjoys some wonderful period detailing together with a beautiful garden. The property also offers central heating, double glazing and a number of further character features. This end cottage comprising of: a separate lounge, open plan living/dining kitchen and downstairs cloaks/wc. On the first floor there is a large house bathroom and two double bedrooms. To the front of the property is a delightful cottage garden and a further communal garden shared by these three cottages. Internal inspection would be highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and and space on offer.
The property is pleasantly situated in this tucked away location within easy walking distance of a wide choice of amenities, including shops, schools and recreational facilities. The centre of Leeds is easily accessible and with the Leeds Outer Ring Road nearby, so too are the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62 and A1). There is a train station in Headingley and regular buses stop within easy walking distance.
From the office in West Park turn right and proceed along Otley Road towards Headingley. Continue along the main road and take a left turn onto Cottage Road and left again onto Moor Road and the property can be located on the left hand side marked by a Dacre Son & Hartley for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44280507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.