3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Street, Colchester
- Spacious Terraced Town House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Residents Permit Parking Available
- Walk To Town & Station
- Early Viewing Advised
A rare opportunity to purchase this three double bedroom mid terraced property located within walking distance of Colchester's town centre and mainline train station. Having been extended and reconfigured over time, this spacious home offers room for all the family . An early viewing is advised.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, electric fireplace, door to:
Stairs to first floor, door to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed sash window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage, door to Utility Room.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, double glazed window to rear, door to:
Utility Room 6' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to side, space for appliances, door to Side Garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom Two 14' 6" max x 8' ( 4.42m max x 2.44m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front, two radiators, storage cupboard, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed sash window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed casement window to side.
Second Floor Accommodation
Door to loft space, door to:
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, wooden flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
There is residents permit parking available.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left at the traffic lights at the bottom, at the roundabout take the fourth exit onto Middleborough, at the mini roundabout turn left (first exit) onto North Station Road, turn right onto Causton Road, take the first left onto Albert Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44280957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.