5 bedroom detached house for saleLongdown Close, Lower Bourne, Farnham
- 5 bedrooms
- Dressing room
- 3 bathrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 2nd sitting room with kitchen/annexe
- Sun terrace
- Ample parking
- Double garage
* No Onward Chain *
A spaciously arranged detached split level home in a delightful and peaceful private cul-de-sac in Lower Bourne, and offering further potential
EPC rating E (51)
* Farnham town centre 1 1/2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31 2 miles, A3 7 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Lindisfarne is situated to the South of Farnham in the extremely sought after village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, newsagent, Doctors' surgery, Veterinary clinic and the Bourne Green.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many cafes, restaurants and shops. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, leisure centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including the renowned South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing direct links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* A spaciously arranged split level detached house, being the first time on the market since built in 1971, located in a delightful private cul-de-sac in Lower Bourne. The house has been extended by the present owners to provide additional accommodation ideal as an annexe with its own entrance or could be incorporated into the main house. The property comprises a sitting room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, 2nd sitting room with open plan kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, excellent sized sun terrace, double garage with ample parking and mature gardens with numerous trees, shrubs and hedges offering a good degree of privacy in this lovely setting. In all a comfortable family home with generous accommodation offering further potential, situated in a rarely available location in this private cul de sac.
* The house occupies an elevated plot backing onto light woodland. There is ample parking for numerous cars at the front driveway with access to an integral double garage with twin up and over doors. Steps lead up to the front entrance. There is a front garden with mostly rockery, display area and there is pedestrian access to the side and rear with further lawns trees and shrubs and pathway leading around the house. Driveway and integral double garage.
Services - Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas heating to radiators.
Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £2,858.68
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill and at the traffic lights go straight across and down into Lower Bourne. Continue up the hill and at the crossroads turn right into Burnt Hill Road. After approximately 1/4 of a mile turn left into Longdown Road and as you rise up the hill take a turning left into Longdown Close. Proceed to the end and the house can be found on the right.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26501092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.