3 bedroom detached house for saleBrisley, Dereham
Guide Price £350,000
- A Single Storey property in a Beautiful, Secluded Position surrounded by its own Grounds and Common Land
- Found at the end of a Private Road
- The Property offers an abundance of Potential which must be explored
- Main Property offers Two Receptions and Three Bedrooms
- Adjoining fully self contained One Bedroom Annexe with Kitchen, Sitting Room, Bathroom and Conservatory
- The accommodation extends to 1,857sq.ft
- Energy Rating: F
Full description“Beautifully secluded, a wonderful discovery down a private road, This single-storey bungalow is a sight to behold: Encircled by its own mature gardens with common land beyond, It’s a real draw for nature, with its mature trees, well-stocked borders and ponds. Excellent in size, with accommodation split, providing two kitchens, five bedrooms and plenty of space, In this magical location lies what is a great opportunity to carve out your own place.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6059220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.