4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStable Field Way, Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- 4 Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- Popular Location
- Garage/Off Road Parking
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 4 bedroom END TERRACE PROPERTY with cloakroom, garage, front and enclosed rear garden. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 4 bedroom END TERRACE PROPERTY with cloakroom, garage, front and enclosed rear garden situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, underfloor heating.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiling, double glazed window to front, tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with electric fire, two wall lights, TV point, underfloor heating.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.54m )
Fitted base and wall units, work surfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, tiling, central heating boiler, TV point, tiled floor, underfloor heating, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to rear.
Stairs from hall, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" average x 10' 2" average ( 2.84m average x 3.10m average )
(Irregular shaped room) Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, two radiators, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator, TV point.
Panelled bath with shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, tiling, extractor fan, shaver point, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
Up and over door, light and power.
Stone chip area with space for car.
Fully enclosed paved garden, borders with shrubs and small trees, concealed oil storage tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44281788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.