2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChichester Close, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Car port
- Front and rear gardens
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this detached bungalow situated to the North of Bexhill located within close proximity to local shops and bus routes, benefiting from having front and rear gardens and a driveway with a car port. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this detached bungalow situated to the North of Bexhill located within close proximity to local shops and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, a separate WC and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens and a driveway with a car port. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, an airing cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 12' max x 18' 9" ( 3.66m max x 5.71m )
Having double glazed windows to two aspects, a double glazed door to the rear aspect, a fireplace and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, a double glazed door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 10" plus bay x 12' ( 4.52m plus bay x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a WC.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a wash hand basin and a towel rail.
Having a driveway and a car port.
Being mainly laid to lawn with a variety of bushes, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44281839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.