2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Quay, Weymouth
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartments
- Secure Gated Parking
- High Specification
- Communal Gardens
- Lift Access
- Harbourside Location
Fox and Sons delighted to list for sale these luxury apartments situated on the harbourside in Weymouth, all rooms accessed via lift and are light, airy and of good size, PLEASE CALL FOR VIEWINGS FOX AND SONS 01305783488
RETIREMENT LIVING FROM MCCARTHY & STONE Imagine a lifestyle where you can enjoy greater freedom to do things you want to do. Retirement Living in a McCarthy Stone apartment provides freedom and time to spend relaxing and socialising with friend and family.
With Retirement Living we take care of mundane tasks like exterior maintenance and gardening. This leaves you free to enjoy your independence in an environment that offers you companionship, privacy and security.
You can enjoy private space in your own high quality, purpose-built apartment and socialise with others using facilities such as the Homeowners' Lounge. And when you have friends or relatives over, there is a convenient guest suite available to them to enjoy.
All our developments feature a 24-hour security system and are run by a dedicated House Manager who is there to provide any assistance you need. For all our homeowners, we aim to give them complete peace of mind. Retirement Living developments are for those able to enjoy independent living.
Lounge 23' 8" x 15' 9" ( 7.21m x 4.80m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 24' x 12' 6" ( 7.32m x 3.81m )
Ensuite Shower 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Bedroom Two 19' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.97m x 2.87m )
Shower 7' 1" x 4' 11" ( 2.16m x 1.50m )
Photographs are of the show room and measurements are of a typical two bedroom apartment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44281848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.