4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapel Street, Grassington, Skipton, BD23
- Ideally situated in this beautiful village within the Yorkshire dales
- excellent access to schools, shops, medical centre and all other amenities
- large flexible living spaces over two floors
- large mature gardens on all sides
- off road parking for four cars
- open fire for winter comfort
- beautiful views over the surrounding countryside
- extensive internal storage space
- A beautiful family home that latterly has been used as a very succesful B & B
- gas central heating and double glazed through out
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached bungalow in this sought after area. Conveniently located within easy reach of local amenities and excellent schools.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size, comprising of two large sitting rooms, a dining room plus a conservatory and well appointed bedrooms (two with shower rooms). There is off road parking for 4 cars.
The property also benefits from a large well stocked mature garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44281905.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a35-koq2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.