3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePettitts Lane, Dry Drayton, Cambridge
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Lovely non estate village location
- Excellent plot
- Garage and ample additional parking
- Updated to a contemporary style
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
* Individual bungalow
* Lovely non estate village location
* Excellent plot
* Garage and ample additional parking
* Updated to a contemporary style
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Enclosed glazed entrance porch, inner door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, glazed double doors to Inner Hallway, door to:
3.71m x 3.58m (12'2" x 11'9"). Window to front, radiator, double doors to:
3.58m x 3.48m (11'9" x 11'5"). Radiator, sliding patio doors to garden, through to:
3.84m x 3.25m (12'7" x 10'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with base cupboard under, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, cupboard with wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, glazed door to garden.
4.09m x 2.77m (13'5" x 9'1"). Window to front, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, window to rear, frosted window to rear, frosted window to side, Velux window in vaulted ceiling.
Built-in double storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, door to:
4.39m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'). Window to front, radiator.
3.28m x 3.00m (10'9" x 9'10"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, frosted window to side, laminate flooring.
The property is situated in a quiet lane, and is approached via a shingled driveway which provides ample parking, with hedgerow to the front providing screening. The drive leads to a single Garage with up and over door, light and power.
A superb feature of the property, of excellent proportions, mainly laid to lawn, large paved patio and decking area, numerous mature shrubs and trees. The area is totally private and enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44281941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.