3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChenies Drive, Basildon, Essex
Sold STC £290,000
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family house
- Good size lounge/diner
- Ideal first purchase
- Good size rear garden with decking area
- Attached garage
- EPC energy rating C (71)
If you are looking to get your foot onto the property ladder - look no further than this fantastic 3 bedroom property.The comfortable lounge is the perfect space for relaxing in the evening and with french style doors straight onto the generous garden, there is plenty of outside space to entertain family and friends during the summer months.With a decked patio to the rear you can enjoy barbecues and eating alfresco and when its time to unwind for the evening you can put your feet up in the lounge and catch up on your favourite Sky box sets.There is a garage to the side and plenty of parking for numerous vehicles, so the whole family will be well catered for.Steeple View offers great access to local road links as well as Pipps Hill Leisure Park.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner: 19'5 x 12'4 (5.92m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 5'10 (3.00m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'12 including wardrobes x 8'8 (4.88m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 5'9 (3.43m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'3 (2.49m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44282193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50311323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.