2 bedroom flat for saleConsort Mews, Knowle
- First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Attractive Park Views
- Open Concept Kitchen/Living Area
- High Ceilings
- Ample Storage
- Allocated Parking and Communal Visitor Parking
- Exceptionally Decorated Throughout
- Original Character Features
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Highly Requested Location
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this exceptionally presented two bedroom first floor characterful apartment located in the highly desirable area of Knowle. The property comprises; communal entrance hall, original stairwell leading to the front door of the apartment, hallway, two bedrooms, open concept kitchen/living area, bathroom and ample storage areas.
Externally there is an allocated parking space with communal visitor parking, pretty green areas including children's climbing facilities and open spaces.
Knowle is located just outside Fareham which benefits from a range of amenities and transport links. The picturesque village of Wickham is also nearby and offers a range of eateries and independent shops.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location this property has to offer.
11' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.50m x 2.66m)
8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
8' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.44m x 1.68m)
22' 3'' x 14' 3'' (Narrowing to 8'3") (6.78m x 4.34m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44282706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7008117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.