2 bedroom apartment for saleLoveridge Way, Eastleigh
- Top Floor Apartment
- En-suite to the Master Bedroom
- Lift Access
- Balcony With Far Reaching Views
- Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Excellent Transport Links
- Allocated Parking
- An Internal Viewing is Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating()
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to offer for sale this stylish top floor apartment set within close proximity to the centre of Eastleigh. The property benefits from both lift and stair access and has far reaching views over the surrounding area.
The front door grants access to the properties hallway and in turn leads to two double bedrooms the master benefiting from en-suite shower room, family bathroom and lounge/diner with French doors leading to the balcony and a squared archway leading through to the fitted kitchen.
Externally there is numbered allocated parking and communal gardens. Situated close to excellent transport links, an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location available.
14' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.49m x 3.20m)
13' 6'' x 7' 2'' (4.11m x 2.18m)
13' 6'' x 12' 6'' (4.11m x 3.81m)
14' 8'' x 8' 9'' (4.47m x 2.66m)
7' 7'' x 5' 8'' (2.31m x 1.73m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44282712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.