3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBack Road, Murrow, Wisbech
Sold STC £149,995
- Modern semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Kitchen/Diner with built-in appliances
- Ample off road parking
- Viewing highly recommended
DON'T DELAY, VIEW TODAY! This beautiful semi-detached house is located in a popular village location and comprises three bedrooms with an en-suite to master, kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom and cloakroom. Outside provides multiple off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Set within the rural village of Murrow is this immaculately presented semi-detached house which must be viewed to appreciate!
The accommodation comprises a lounge, a cloakroom and a stunning fitted kitchen which has built-in appliances including an oven, fridge and dishwasher. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and double doors leading out to the garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom.
Continuing outside, to the front of the property there is a large shingle driveway offering plenty of off road parking. Whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and is fully enclosed.
The vendor is an employee of William H Brown.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.48m )
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.23m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 8" maximum x 10' 8" ( 3.56m maximum x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton & Sleaford. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington and continue along into Leverington Common. At the first crossroads proceed straight over and at the second crossroads proceed straight over into Back Road where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look out for our board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44283090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.