3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Newton In The Isle, Wisbech
Sold STC £160,000
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Brand new semi-detached house (Photo shows Plot 1 & 2)
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Air source heating - 2 parking spaces
- Imminent completion
A rare opportunity to purchase a brand new semi-detached house that is situated in the popular village of Newton. Under construction and almost ready for occupation, this property will comprise 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!! A rare opportunity to purchase a brand new semi-detached house that is situated in the popular village of Newton. Under construction and due to be completed early 2017, this property will comprise 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. The kitchen will have a fitted electric oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood and built-in dishwasher. The bathroom will have a white three piece fitted suite. Heating will be via an air source heat pump and there will also be uPVC double glazing throughout. Outside, there will be a fenced and turfed rear garden and a gravelled driveway plus two parking spaces.
The property will be fitted out to a high standard with oak internal doors, fitted wall lights and TV points in all bedrooms, etc. The air source heat pump is eco friendly and cost effective. The house will be built to the latest eco regulations including full insulation and is being built by a trusted local developer with over 150 houses built locally.
Lounge 16' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.91m )
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.93m x 2.90m )
Ground Floor Cloakroom 5' 4" x 3' 1" ( 1.63m x 0.94m )
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.98m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed to the second set of traffic lights and bear right into Sutton Road. Continue along and turn left signposted Newton. Follow the road into the village, continue along where the properties will be found on your right hand side, Look for our boards!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.