2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmstead Road, Wivenhoe, Colchester
Sold STC £180,000
- Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Garden With Detached Cabin & Store
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
This semi detached house is situated in the popular waterside village of Wivenhoe, within close proximity of Essex University. The property benefits from two receptions, conservatory, bathroom, two first floor bedrooms, ample off road parking and large garden with self contained cabin.
Double glazed door to front, two double glazed windows to side, laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.45m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to Conservatory, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, inset four ring gas hob, inset double oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances, radiator, tiled floor.
Door to side, door to:
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, loft access.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to side and double glazed door to rear, tiled floor.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
With low level w.c. (not currently in use).
To the front of the property there is a garden area.
The rear garden comprises of lawned area with gate and fence to gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several cars and access to a cabin and large shed measuring 24 ft x 12 ft with overhead power cable.
Self Contained Cabin
With 30 amp supply from main house and being connected to mains drainage, water supply and internet connection. Accommodation comprises:-
Living Space 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door to front, two windows to side, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.68m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit, microwave oven, laminate flooring.
With shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w.c., 50 litre hot water storage tank, laminate flooring.
Proceed away from Colchester along St Andrews Avenue/A133, continue along Clingoe Hill, turn right onto B1028, turn left onto B1027, turn right onto Elmstead Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44283141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.