3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSegrave Road, Folkestone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Requiring some updating
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (54)
In a sought after location in close proximity to The Leas is this older style semi-detached home in need of modernisation.There is a kitchen/breakfast room plus utility and three reception rooms coupled with three good sized bedrooms, one offering sea glimpses! Overall there is a lot of accommodation on offer with a very nice garden as well.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home since 1960 and although both my brother and I left home some time ago this house and its happy memories are still very dear to us. From the main bedroom you have beautiful views over the North Downs and being east facing it is perfect for a sunrise. Being less than a five minute stroll to the sea, there are lovely green open spaces with stunning views over Folkestone Harbour and the cliffs of Dover. The sandy beaches are perfect for relaxing and at low tide it is great to walk through the harbour mouth and into the harbour. There are many lovely walks within a short distance as well as the town and high speed rail links to London. We hope that the new owners of this house will enjoy living here as much as we did.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.46m)
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 11'7 (4.02m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'8 x 8'3 (6.00m x 2.52m)
- Utility Room: 14'0 x 5'7 (4.27m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 x 6'3 (3.43m x 1.91m)
- Study with Shower: 10'5 x 6'4 (3.18m x 1.93m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 10'2 (4.02m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 9'6 (4.30m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44284215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.