3 bedroom terraced house for saleBentley Road, Bentley, Doncaster
Sold STC £85,000
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Extended three bedroomed mid terraced
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens, Enclosed Rear Parking Area
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 An extended family home with accomodation arranged over three floors. Comprising of a front forecourt and rear garden beyond which is a rear parking area.
A front facing sealed unit door. A further door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 3" to the recess ( 4.22m x 3.73m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window. The focal point is the feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth with a gas living flame fire. There are two uplights, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' x 12' 2" to the recess ( 3.66m x 3.71m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. There is a door giving access to the cellar.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 6' 8" max ( 4.78m x 2.03m max )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point with stainless steel and gas cookerhood above, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler. A single glazed door gives access to garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a central heating radiator and stairs which rise to the second floor and in turn lead to bedroom three.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' to the recess ( 2.74m x 2.74m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.51m )
An attic conversion with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with raised patio area. A gate gives access to the off road parking area which is access via the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44284350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.