4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meadows, Stourbridge
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Stunning Views To The Rear
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Beautifully Manicured Garden
- Double Garage
This four bedroom detached property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a generous sized lounge with aspects over the manicured garden and stunning views to the rear. This property will blow you away and a viewing is a must, so call today!
Sure to blow you away with its stunning views... this four bedroom detached property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a generous sized lounge with aspects over the manicured rear garden!! From the entrance hallway is a large kitchen/breakfast room with modern kitchen units, there is a door leading into the utility room and there is also a front facing separate dining room and a downstairs WC. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, with the master benefiting from a stylish en-suite bathroom. There is also a separate family bathroom. Externally there is a double garage with a metal up and over door and access to the house, there is also a driveway for parking, a small mature garden to the front and the rear of the property is a beautifully manicured garden with a fishpond and breath-taking countryside views. The property also benefits from Solar Panels which currently generate the vendor an income.This property will blow you away and a viewing is a must, so call today!!
Stairs to first floor accommodation and central heating radiator.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 18' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.64m x 4.52m )
Rear facing double glazed windows and sliding doors to rear garden, feature fire place and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 12' 1" max ( 4.83m x 3.68m max )
A range of wall/ base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Two integrated ovens in tall housing unit, five ring hob with extractor fan over and integrated dish washer. Rear facing double glazed windows and French doors to rear garden.
A range of wall/ base units with work surfaces over and inset sink. Plumbing space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Door to airing cupboard and all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Rear facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, bidet, wash hand basin and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 13' 11" max ( 4.65m x 4.24m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, a range of fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Rural views to the rear of the property with patio area, decking and mainly laid lawn.
Up and door and internal light/ power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44284389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.