1 bedroom flat for saleDuggie Carter Court, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £97,500
- Well presented flat near the town centre
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Let for £450 pcm until April 2017
- Excellent investment opportunity
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well-presented flat situated a short distance from the town centre. Accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge / kitchen / diner, bedroom and bathroom. The property is currently let until April 2017 for £450 pcm.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented flat situated a short distance form the town centre. Accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge / kitchen / diner, bedroom and bathroom. The property is currently let until April 2017 for £450 pcm.
Double glazed communal entrance door to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first and second floor, main entrance door to:
Access to roof space.
Lounge / Diner/ Kitchen
Open plan room
Lounge / Diner 13' 5" x 11' 2" Restricted head height ( 4.09m x 3.40m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window with blind, double radiator, intercom, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 7" plus recess x 7' 10" Restricted head height ( 2.62m plus recess x 2.39m Restricted head height )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, integral fridge/freezer, integral washer/dryer, integral slim line dishwasher, wall mounted gas boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water, UPVC double glazed window with blind, laminate style floor, extractor.
Bedroom 12' 11" with restricted head height x 9' 8" plus recess ( 3.94m with restricted head height x 2.95m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window with blind, radiator, telephone point, television point
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, shower screen, tiled splashbacks, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, towel radiator, shaver socket, extractor.
The property has a designated parking space situated within a private secure courtyard
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44284410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.