2 bedroom terraced house for salePyenot Hall Lane, Cleckheaton
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Garden Areas
- Ideal for Young Families, Downsizers or FTB's
- GCH & uPVC DG EPC D
EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED spacious two bedroom mid terrace with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. Within walking distance of the local amenities and bus station, the house has been refurbished by the present owners and offers a modern, contemporary feel throughout. Ideal for FTB's 'downsizers' or small families it comprises of hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen it is complimented by two double bedrooms and modern 3 piece shower room. Small yard to the rear with garden to the front and it benefits from GCH & uPVC DG. EPC D.
Hallway - uPVC door. Tiled flooring.
Lounge - 4.01m 3.58m into alcove (13'2" 11'9" into alcove) -
Dining Room - 4.19m x 4.19m into alcove (13'9" x 13'9" into alco -
Kitchen - 2.62m x 2.16m max (8'7" x 7'1" max) - With a range of kitchen units, worktops and sink unit. Range cooker.
Double Bedroom 1 - 4.72m x 3.96m into alcove (15'6" x 13'0" into alco - Could be split into two as as two windows.
Double Bedroom 2 - 4.55m x 3.05m into alcove (14'11" x 10'0" into alc -
Shower Room/W.C. - 1.73m x 1.57m + stairhead (5'8" x 5'2" + stairhead - Modern suite with 'walk-in' shower enclosure and fitted vanity sink unit.
Outside - Low maintenance garden to front and small yard to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44284587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26501713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.