3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriestley Way, Middleton On Sea
Sold STC £249,999
- No Forward Chain
- Semi Detached Well Proportioned House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
* No Forward Chain * This well proportioned Semi Detached House offers three double Bedrooms and is tucked away within a quiet, residential Cul De Sac offering modern living accommodation throughout and is conveniently situated within a short walk to a variety of local amenities. On the Ground Floor there is a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with lovely views and access to the rear garden, a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern ground floor Cloakroom. On the First Floor the three double Bedrooms can be found and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside the Rear Garden is extremely secluded and landscaped to provide low maintenance with access to the pitched roof Garage and Driveway. The property is located within catchment area and walking distance to the highly desired Bishop Tufnell Infant and Junior schools as well as a short stroll to King Georges Playing Field, the Sea Front and other local amenities. Viewing is a must!
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Side aspect double glazed windows. Doors to the cloakroom and lounge / dining room. Telephone point.
Cloakroom - Front aspect double glazed windows. Modern fitted cloakroom with a close coupled W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Radiator. Wall mounted fuse board.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.21m x 4.70m (23'8 x 15'5) - Front aspect double glazed windows with lovely views over the front garden and greensward area. Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors with views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace with potential for an open plan fireplace with a feature chimney. Television point. Three radiators. Under stair recess storage space. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Opening to:
Kitchen - 3.61m x 2.11m (11'10 x 6'11) - Side aspect double glazed windows and a rear aspect UPVC double glazed door providing views and access to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Rage of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated ceramic touch screen hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Telephone point.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect double glazed windows. Doors to all the bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C. Access to the loft space with the benefit of lighting, boarding and insulation.
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 2.90m (11'10 x 9'6) - Rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.59m (11'10 x 8'6) - Front aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three - 3.10m x 2.11m (10'2 x 6'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Rear aspect double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with a wall mounted power shower. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled walls. Fitted vanity light and shaver point. Door to a deep airing cupboard with slatted shelving and housing the combination boiler.
Rear - Totally secluded easterly facing landscaped rear garden. Mainly laid to patio with an area providing space for outdoor dining. Borders flourishing from a variety of plants, shrubs and small trees. Pathway leading to the garage with a personal access door and a gate to the rear driveway. Side gated access leading to the front.
Driveway - Located at the rear of the property. Off road parking for one vehicle with gated access leading to the rear garden.
Garage - Pitched roof garage with an up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the rear garden.
Front - Easy to maintain front garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the entrance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44286102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26501923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.