4 bedroom terraced house for salePleasant Terrace, Leeds
- Four bedroom mid terrace accommodation
- Well proportioned rooms
- Sold with sitting tenants
- Close proximity to Leeds City Centre
- Viewing essential
Attention investors. This four bedroom back to back accommodation located in close proximity of Leeds City Centre makes an ideal purchase for investor looking to take over the current tenancy agreement
Attention investors. This four bedroom back to back accommodation located in close proximity of Leeds City Centre makes an ideal purchase for investor looking to take over the current tenancy agreement. The property is well presented throughout, great sized rooms, cellar facilities and on street parking. This property will not be on the market for long so hurry and book a viewing with William H Brown.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and oven, double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom suite comprising of white panel bath with shower over, low level flush WC, sink and drainer with matching pedestal, extractor fan, part tiled walls, double glazed window to front and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44286216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.