3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBentley Close, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Popular area
- Viewing recommended
- CALL US NOW!
Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property situated in this highly sought after area and a viewing is recommended. CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property situated in this highly sought after area and a viewing is recommended.
Lounge 19' 9" inc stairs x 12' into recess ( 6.02m inc stairs x 3.66m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, two ceiling roses, a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, understairs storage, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround housing an electric fire, double doors give access to the dining room, there are two radiators, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" into recess ( 2.84m x 2.84m into recess )
With coving and downlights to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, extractor hood, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integrated fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink, tiled splash backs tiling to the floor, rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
There is access to the loft, there is a side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 1" into door recess x 11' 5" ( 3.68m into door recess x 3.48m )
There is a built in storage cupboard, dado rail, laminate flooring, radiator, fitted furniture and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
There is a built in bed, coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, radiator, extractor fan and side and rear facing double glazed windows.
To the rear of the property is a garden with patio and lawn. To the front is a pebbled garden.
Proceed through Monk Bretton, turn on to Fish Dam Lane, follow the road round and Bently Close can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44286234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.