3 bedroom cluster house for salePartridge Croft, Lichfield
- Lichfield Town Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen Diner
- Off Street Parking
Partridge Croft is fantastically placed being within walking distance of Lichfield Town centre and Stowe Pool a popular Lichfield Park. This property has three well proportioned bedrooms, refitted bathroom, a spacious lounge and Kitchen dining room, guests WC, garage and off street parking.
An ideal home for anyone looking to be within walking distance of Lichfield town centre and all the attractions Lichfield has to offer. Having Stowe Pool, a popular town centre park within minutes and Lichfield train station within easy access. Deceptive accommodation on offer comprising of; spacious lounge with a kitchen dining room, guests WC to the ground floor and three well-proportioned bedrooms, a refitted bathroom on the first floor. The property is approached by a front garden and to the rear is an enclosed patio with garage and off road parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 10' 10" x 17' 11" ( 3.30m x 5.46m )
Windows to rear and front elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 10" x 17' 11" max ( 3.00m x 5.46m max )
Windows to front and rear elevations, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, oven, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and partial tiling.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.61m )
Window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 8' ( 2.31m x 2.44m )
Window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, central heating radiator and tiled to splashback areas.
Enclosed patio area with walls to boundaries.
Rear access to off road parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44286438.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.