1 bedroom flat for saleRomney Court, Shepherd's Bush Green, Shepherd's Bush, W12
- Solid Wood Floors
- Open Plan Kitchen and Living Space
- Sliding Doors onto Private Balcony
- Brushed Stainless Steel Appliances
- Lacquered Finished Cabinets and Doors
- Fitted Shower and Bath
- Low Voltage Down Lighting
- High Specification Zoned Alarm System
A RENOWNED ART DECOBUILDING DATING BACK TO 1930's
Romney Court's penthouse development boasts a high quality, modern finish throughout, whilst retaining all the beauty and charm of the property's original Art Deco exterior. The layout and location of the penthouses provides the perfect combination for an ideal central London home. All properties have their own private balconies, as well as a large shared patio area at the front end that is exclusive to penthouse residents. Many of the features in the apartments have been built around original designs, whilst the kitchens are exquisitely designed to modern specifications, featuring the high quality level of fixtures and fittings that one would expect of prime properties in this area. Panoramic views of London, enjoyed alongside the privacy this exclusive high-end development offers, truly encompass all elements of luxury inner-city living.
Ideally located, the penthouses are just a few hundred metres from Shepherd's Bush Station and Westfield Shopping Centre, The infamous Portobello Road - along with all of the attractions of buzzing Notting Hill and Holland Park - is also within a stone's throw. All the attractions of the West End can also be easily reached, being within a four mile radius.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44287047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABAC_009905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abacus Estates, Kensal Rise, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.