3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCannon Street, Wisbech
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb semi-detached house with garage
- Open plan lounge/ diner
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain
This superb three bedroom semi detached house with a detached single garage is located in an established residential location within the outskirts of the town centre. The property which has recently been decorated has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain & represents an ideal investment.
Set within the Historic market town of Wisbech, this spacious semi-detached house with a detached single garage has the benefit of being sold with no forward chain. The property which has recently been redecorated is positioned within walking distance to the town centre represents an ideal investment opportunity or family home.
On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises a large open plan lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen which provides access to the rear garden, a bathroom and a separate wc. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Continuing outside there is a garden to the rear and a single garage which is accessed via Chestnut Road.
Dining Area 12' x 12' maximum ( 3.66m x 3.66m maximum )
Lounge Area 11' 10" x 10' maximum ( 3.61m x 3.05m maximum )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
Cloakroom 4' 3" x 2' 7" ( 1.30m x 0.79m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 15' 5" maximum ( 3.63m x 4.70m maximum )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 1" maximum ( 3.35m x 3.07m maximum )
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 8' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.64m )
WC 5' 7" x 2' 7" ( 1.70m x 0.79m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A47, signposted Peterborough, to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the first left turning into Somers Road and at the "T" junction turn left into Queens Road. Continue along and take the second left hand turning into Cannon Street where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44287488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.