3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarwill Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £80,000
- Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000
- 3 Bedrooms End-terraced Property
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Perfect For A First Time Buyer
- No Chain
- Front And Rear Garden
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom, end-terraced property situated in the ever popular NG8 area. With good links to local transport back to the City Centre and close to brilliant local schools this property would be perfect for any first time buyer or family.
NG8 PROPERTY FOR SALE! This 3 bedroom, end-terraced property is situated in a popular area of Aspley. In need of modernisation internally, this property is a perfect blank canvas for anyone that is wanting to put there own stamp on a future family home. All 3 bedrooms are well proportioned sizes and there is ample living space down stairs. The property comprises of front and rear gardens with the potential at the front of the property to the drop the kreb and block pave to create your own driveway and there is currently on street parking. Must be viewed internally to be appreciated, call office to book now.
UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" Max Into Recess x 11' 11" ( 4.55m Max Into Recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas feature fire place with marble back drop and half and wooden surround. TV and telephone points, wall mounted radiator and two storage cupboards either side of the fire.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 8' 9" Max Into Recess ( 5.56m x 2.67m Max Into Recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine, space for a cooker and a fridge freezer with additional space for a dining table. Wall mounted radiator and a door leading to an understairs additional storage area. Two large double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
Access from the entrance hall. Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 2.97m Max x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 9' Max Into Recess ( 3.40m Max x 2.74m Max Into Recess )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation and the old airing cupboard which is now perfect for storage.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and housing Worcester combination boiler.
Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with overhead electric shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a small lawned area with plants. To the rear of the property there is a lawned area with a fence boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44287524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.