2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Road, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood
- Period Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- High Ceilings
- Off-Road Parking
- Rear Garden
Attractive bay fronted Edwardian style semi-detached property situated in this popular residential location. In order to fully appreciate the property's accommodation, we would strongly recommend an internal inspection.
A most attractive bay fronted Edwardian style semi-detached property situated in this popular residential location. Property offers spacious entrance hall, open plan bay fronted lounge/diner which leads to the kitchen extension and ground floor cloakroom WC. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master occupying full width of the property with a double second bedroom and bathroom with shower. To the exterior the property offers front and rear gardens plus approximately 16' to the side of the property providing own driveway. In order to fully appreciate the property's accommodation, location and scope for further development (subject to consent) we would strongly recommend an internal inspection.
Door to front, stairs rising, radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units, sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, electric hob, radiator, double glazed door to side aspect.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 4' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.50m )
Obscure window to rear aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 13' 8" ( 5.08m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and flooring.
Off-road parking for two vehicles.
Enclosed by panel fencing, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44287533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.