4 bedroom detached house for saleDunfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended and improved detached house
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Dual aspect sitting room with log burner
- En-suite bathroom
- Charming garden with beautiful views
- Space for study and playroom
- Dining room with French doors to the garden
This home occupies a lovely position in the quiet Cotswold village of Dunfield and enjoys a most beautiful outlook. This well-proportioned detached home has been greatly improved and extended by the current owners to provide a wonderful family home. The accommodation, which is arranged over three floors, is approached into the entrance hall where there are stairs to the first floor and door into the cloakroom. The sitting room has dual aspect and a wood burner and leads into the dining room which again is dual aspect with a window to the front and patio doors to the rear. The kitchen/family room is a fine feature of this property having a bespoke fitted kitchen and window to the front and the family area has patio doors to the rear garden. From here it leads to the utility where again there is a door into the rear garden.
On the first floor the wonderful master bedroom has a dressing area which in turn leads into the en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower. There are two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a study/bedroom with stairs to the second floor. Although this is limited height there is a marvellous bedroom with eves storage space and a further storage room/playroom.
Outside a sweeping driveway provides ample parking and leads to the detached double garage with workshop behind. The front is predominantly laid to lawn and extends to the side of the property where there is a further lawn area. This also leads to the rear garden also laid to lawn with various flower shrub borders and a paved patio offering a high degree of privacy and enjoys a beautiful view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44287626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.