2 bedroom terraced house for saleConstitution Hill, Sudbury
Offers in Excess of
- Close To Town
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Large Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
LARGE REAR GARDEN - We have pleasure in offering for sale this two double bedroom period home situated close to the town centre and local amenities. The property benefits from two receptions, good size bathroom and off road parking. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into lounge.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 1" into bay ( 4.19m x 3.68m into bay )
With a bay window to front aspect, recessed lights, wall lights, Oak flooring, red brick fire surround with inset multi fuel burner and granite hearth, radiator.
Dining 13' 9" max x 12' 9" ( 4.19m max x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, Oak flooring.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.21m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, granite worksurfaces with matching splash backs, 1 1/2 bowl inset sink with mixer taps, inset gas hob with electric oven below, plumbing for washing machine, recessed lighting, tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, inset wardrobe with storage space above.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views over the garden, radiator.
White suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle, heated towel radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from off road parking to the front. The rear garden is of a good size commencing with a pleasant paved patio area with a matching paved pathway leading down the garden with a lawned area and timber garden shed. Continuing on is a further lawned area with a good size vegetable plot. This property must be viewed internally.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44288442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.