3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
Sold STC £320,000
- 3 bedroom semi-detached extended home
- Garage and off road parking
- Sought after location
- Extended dining area
- Fantastic condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (60)
If you have been searching for a family home for a long while but not found anything with enough space, then you will be pleased to know you can stop your search after you have seen this home!The extended accommodation on this house is perfect if you like extra space especially if you have friends over.You can see it is a lot bigger than other three bedroom semi-detached houses at the same price. A spacious kitchen/diner opens to a family room, which can be the perfect place for when you decide to entertain your friends. If you prefer to cosy up with the family, then the large lounge will be perfect to pop on the latest Hollywood blockbuster!Choosing a home that the family like is important, as you need to keep everyone happy, and I'm sure they will be very happy here. Your children will love how close you are to the local school as it will give them the extra precious minutes in bed in the morning. Local shops are close by too, so if you ever need to dash out for the last minute ingredients for dinner, then it won't be too much hassle.Lastly the property is situated close enough to the motorway to make sure you can get the full use of it. Commuting to London for work, or popping away for a long weekend with your family to the coast are both achievable here with ease.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'9 x 11'4 (5.11m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'2 x 10'5 (5.24m x 3.18m)
- Family Room: 15'1 x 10'8 (4.60m x 3.25m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 5'11 (2.47m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'3 (3.91m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 10'6 (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'2 x 5'11 (2.19m x 1.80m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'6 (1.93m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44289378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.