2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthern Road, EASTBOURNE, BN22 9LS
Sold by Us
- Hampden Park Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000
- Terrace House with Garage en bloc
- Entrance Porch, Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room, Sun Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
Hampden Park. Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000. A terrace house located for Hampden Park Train Station, Shops and local schools located 0.8 miles distant. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and a sun lounge. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Features include double glazed windows and gas central heating. There is the benefit of a garage located en bloc to the rear of the property. Offered with NO CHAIN. Please call Andrews Property Group 01323 648181. Current Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44289480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 302534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.