5 bedroom detached house for saleHammill Brickworks, Hammill, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- EXCECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS AND FOUR ENSUITE FACILITIES
- GENEROUS PLOT SIZE
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNER FITTED KITCHEN BY TOM HOWLEY
- MIELE APPLIANCES
- 10 YEAR BUILDING GUARANTEE
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT approximately 3 miles FROM MARKET TOWN OF SANDWICH
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- ANNEX OPTION AND ACCOMMODATION ABOVE GARAGE
Detached executive barn Style dwelling situated within a private development of similar homes.
This property features a high specification including a 'Tom Howley' designer fitted kitchen, under-floor heating, double glazing and 10 year building guarantee!
There are countryside views and parking courtesy of a driveway and linked double garage which will provide the opportunity for further accommodation above for either annex, studio or teenagers wing.
Five bedrooms, four ensuites facilities and each of the homes comes with their own identity. Call now for more information.
Anticipated completion date circa January 2017
Hammill Park is situated under 3 miles from the desirable market town of Sandwich and approximately 14 miles from the Cathedral city of Canterbury. The market town of Sandwich boasts history, character and offers a wealth of local amenities including shops, restaurants, public houses, popular schooling facilities, mainline railway station offering access to London and not forgetting 3 golf courses including the world famous 'Royal St. George's' which is host to the 'Open Golf Championship'.
Please Note: The above image is for illustrative purposes only.
Awaiting floorplans and further details . CALL NOW for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.