Land for saleMill Of Ogilvie, Blackford, Perthshire, PH4
- 10.4 acres (4.2 hectares)
- Attractive site on western edge of popular village.
- Zoned for up to 61 private houses.
- Approximately 10.42 acres.
- Services laid to the edge of the sites.
The sites are located on the west side of Blackford and extend to approximately
10.42 acres (4.22 hectares) in total.
Site "A" lies to the north of Gilmour's Place and Mill Lade and is accessed by an existing adopted road. The site is generally flat in topography and extends to approximately 4.97 acres (2.01 hectares).
Site "B" is located to the west of Corum Place and extends to approximately 5.47 acres (2.21 hectares). The site is generally flat and is bounded to the south by a minor public road, where a secondary access may be formed, to the west by the Burn of Ogilvie and to the north and east by residential housing.
The sites benefit from excellent views over the surrounding countryside to the west
towards the hills of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44289804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER140066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.