2 bedroom apartment for saleHorsforde View, Newlay, Leeds
- A stunning 2 double bed apartment
- Walking distance of new station
- Lovely tranquil backwater
- Spacious lounge, PVCu d.g.
- Attractive breakfast kitchen
- En suite & white bathroom suite
- Communal gardens & parking
- No chain
Tucked away in this tranquil backwater enjoying an easy walk to the newly opened train station in Kirkstall is this beautifully presented two double bedroom first floor apartment. The property is a stones throw from the bridge leading to Horsforths New Road Side enjoying good shopping facilities, local bars, restaurants and indeed canal walks. The property has a communal entrance hall with intercom system, a private entrance with useful built in storage, PVCu double glazing and electric heating. To the front of the property is a very well proportioned open plan lounge with attractive decor and a lovely aspect. the lounge opens out into an attractive breakfast kitchen with built ion oven, hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and ceiling inset spotlighting. The master bedroom is found to the rear of the property enjoying a private aspect, attractive decor and an en suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom to the rear enjoying a private aspect. The apartment has a modern bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising a bath with shower facilities, vanity unit with ceramic sink and low level flush W.C. The property stands in communal garden areas, has allocated car parking and the added advantage of no chain involved.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44291730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR130572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.