2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleZoar Street, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- PVCu Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen With Hob And Oven
- White Bathroom Suite With Modern Roll Top Bath
- Generous Rear Garden And Useful Storage Outbuilding
- Convenient For The Excellent Amenities Of Morley Centre
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive two bedroom semi-detached property with generous rear garden, single garage and having useful storage room/dressing room. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Spacious lounge with modern neutral decor, deep ceiling coving and ceiling rose, modern fitted dining kitchen with four zone electric hob, inbuilt electric oven and integral dishwasher. There is a spacious rear entrance vestibule. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite with modern roll top bath with chrome claw feet. There is a useful dressing room / storage room to the first floor. To the basement there is a useful cellar area. Externally to the front of the property there is a garden providing ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrub border and further garden/parking area to the rear with useful storage outbuilding. A driveway to the side of the neighbouring property provides access to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this well presented property is walking distance for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre, including an indoor market, a range of independent shops, selection of bars and restaurants and leisure centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44291736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.