2 bedroom park home for saleWest Drive, Leyland, Lancashire
- Well-Presented Two Bed Park Home
- Country setting yet minutes from motorway links.
- Partly Furnished
- Two Driveways Providing Ample Parking
- Easily Accessible to major stores and towns
- Every Aspect Has Low Maintenance In Mind
Tem-po are delighted to bring to the market this spacious, well-presented two bed Park Home situated in the community setting of Cuerden Park. Partly furnished, this home is a credit to its owner with brand new uPVC double glazed windows throughout, fully insulated both to the exterior and underneath and two new tarmacked driveways.
Cuerden provides an environment where you can relax in the quiet surroundings of the Lancashire countryside, yet benefits from being minutes from towns, motorways, major stores and much more.
With a post office and social club on site along with two bus stops everything you need is easily accessible.
Every aspect of this beautiful home has low maintenance and comfortable living in mind.
Property briefly comprises: Front Porch, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.