2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoneysuckle Grove, Nottingham
Sold STC £125,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- *GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000*
*GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000* It it's the wow factor that your looking for then Honeysuckle Grove is a property you cannot afford to miss! This home is perfect for first time buyers who are looking to make their first step onto the property ladder.
*GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000* It it's the wow factor that your looking for then Honeysuckle Grove is a property you cannot afford to miss! With a stunning kitchen and conservatory benefiting from open plan arrangement with bifolding doors and a full range of appliances whilst also benefiting from having a low maintenance rear garden and off-road parking. This home is perfect for first time buyers who are looking to make their first step onto the property ladder.
Laminate flooring and door leading to the lounge.
Living Room 13' 11" underneath the stairs x 12' 6" ( 4.24m underneath the stairs x 3.81m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, television point and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base units, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with a mixer tap, glass top gas hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over, intergrated microwave and single oven, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, brand new intergrated fridge/freezer, brand new undercounter wine cooler holding 15 bottles, cupboard housing the combination boiler, laminate flooring and low voltage recess spotlights and bifolding doors to the rear providing acces to the conservatory,
Conservatory 13' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.45m )
French doors to the rear, wall mounted radiator and tiled flooring.
Loft access and doors providing acces to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" into recess x 9' 10" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.06m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks and a UPVC opaque window to the side.
To the front there is off-road parking. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is decked and pebbled with fence boundaries and also benefits from having a shed and gated side acces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44293974.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.