4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £229,999
- Attention Investors
- Ideal Buy to Let for HMO or Residential
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Would Benefit From Some Updating
- Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout and Courtyard Garden
- Walking Distance to Bognor Regis Town Centre and Local Shops
* ATTENTION INVESTORS * This Semi Detached character House offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and would be an ideal purchase for a buy to let / HMO rental property with a potential return of £1,800.00 per month approximately. The property in our opinion would benefit from some updating / decorating but has plenty of potential to offer with many characterful features. On the Ground Floor there is a Lounge, a ground floor double Bedroom, fitted Kitchen, Utility Room and ground floor W.C. On the First Floor there are three larger than average double Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate W.C. Further benefits include gas fired central heating throughout and some double glazing. Outside there is a low maintenance patio Courtyard an outdoor storage cupboard. The property is offered with vacant possession and has been priced to sell quickly. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the space and potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - Solid wood door to:
Entrance Hall - Doors to the lounge, ground floor bedroom and kitchen. Door to a deep under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge - 4.67m x 3.94m (15'4 x 12'11) - Double glazed feature bay window to front aspect. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fire place. Radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10 x 10'4) - Single glazed sash window to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.35m x 3.07m (11'0 x 10'1) - Single glazed sash window to side aspect, wall mounted eye level and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, radiator, door to Utility Room. Fitted boiler.
Utility Room - 2.90m x 2.01m (9'6 x 6'7) - Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect leading to the courtyard garden. Single bowl sink and drainer unit with unit under, quarry tiled floor, door to the cloakroom and a walk in larder cupboard.
Cloakroom - Single glazed window to rear aspect. Low level WC.
First Floor Landing - Spacious and light split level landing with doors to the first floor double bedrooms, bathroom and seperate wc. Double doors to a deep airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 5.13m x 4.70m (16'10 x 15'5) - Double glazed feature bay window to front aspect. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 3.18m (11'11 x 10'5 ) - Single glazed sash window to rear aspect. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.35m x 3.15m (11'0 x 10'4) - Double glazed window to rear aspect. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Radiator.
Bathroom - Single glazed sash window to side aspect. Panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower, tiled splash backs, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Separate W.C - Single glazed window to side aspect. Low level WC.
Rear Garden - Easy to maintain courtyard garden, mainly laid to hard standing, enclosed by fencing, with side access gate.
Front Garden - Mainly laid to shingle with dwarf wall boundary to front and pathway to front door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44294103.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26502702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.