1 bedroom apartment for sale1 Crosshall St, Liverpool, L1
- Duplex Apartment
- Lower Ground Floor & Ground Floor
- Investment Opportunity
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Popular & Convenient City Location
- Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- EPC Rating E
5 Westminster Chambers L1 6DQ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of 95,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: E
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this duplex apartment situated on the ground/lower ground floors of this popular and convenient development in the centre of Liverpool. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, open plan living area/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom/wc. An early inspection is well recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44294109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY150394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.