4 bedroom terraced house for saleMichelham Gardens, Strawberry Hill
Sold STC £899,950
- Mid Terrace 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Loft Converted and Fully Refurbished
- Desirable Strawberry Hill Location
- Off Street Parking Space
- 1311 Sq Ft of Living Space over 3 Floors
- Within 1 Mile of Numerous Popular Schools
- 0.4 Miles from Strawberry Hill Station
Mid terrace 4 bedroom family home in a highly regarded residential location only 0.2 miles from Radnor Gardens, the River Thames and Strawberry Hill House, 0.4 miles from Strawberry Hill Station and 0.9 miles from Twickenham mainline station.
Loft converted and refurbished to an impressive standard with high quality fixtures fittings and flooring, large double glazed windows and doors and modern neutral decor. This lovely property offers 1311 sq ft of light filled family living space over 3 floors with off street parking to the front and a pretty garden at the rear.
Spacious entrance hallway leads to a w.c, the dual aspect open plan living/dining room and into the kitchen. This well planned space has stylish units with granite worktop and fully integrated appliances. A door opens directly onto the sun deck with a storage cupboard and steps down to the lawn, shed storage and gated rear access.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to a shower room and further double bedroom with built in wardrobes and eaves storage.
Located 0.8 miles from Archdeacon Primary and St Richard Reynolds Primary/Secondary School and less than 1 mile from St Mary's Primary and Orleans Park Secondary School/Sixth Form.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44294256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2291913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.