4 bedroom detached house for salePasteur Grove, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1GP
- 3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- STUDY & UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- FITTED WARDROBES
**3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR**
**BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, THIS SUBSTANTIAL FOUR/FIVE MODERN HOME offers EXCELLENT LIVING & BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION ACROSS THREE FLOORS plus an INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE, A LARGE GARDEN PLOT & DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVE **
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this stunning executive 4/5 bedroom detached family home positioned on a large plot within the sought after location of Pasteur Grove, St Davids Gardens, Church Village. This particular style of home is rarely offered to to the market and occupies an enviable position in this quiet and sought after street with views across to the Garth Mountain.
Offering front, side and rear landscaped gardens featuring a spacious and family friendly rear garden with large level lawn, granite paved patio areas plus additional decking areas and woodland to the rear this garden offers a superb level of privacy. A super-spacious family home boasting in the region of 2,500sq ft (231 sq m) of versatile living and bedroom accommodation across three floors featuring generously proportioned rooms and reception areas throughout that will truly impress.
Internally the entrance hall features polished porcelain flooring giving access to a large ground floor reception/games room and the integral double garage with electric garage door. Rising to the first floor you'll be greeted by an impressive, light and airy reception landing with designer column radiator and gorgeous polished porcelain floors continuing.
Off this reception landing is a stylish and re-fitted cloakroom, an impressive 25ft lounge with log burner and French Doors to the garden, an impressive dining room overlooking the garden, a study that could also be a guest bedroom and a large kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room. The second floor landing is equally impressive and leads to all four double bedrooms with the master bedroom suite benefiting from a dressing area with fitted wardrobes with and an en-suite jacuzzi bathroom with shower over. The second master bedroom also features a re-fitted en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes continue to all other bedrooms. Completing the second floor accommodation is a stylish and re-fitted family bathroom with mood/ambient lighting.
Further benefits include off road parking, uPVC double glazing, contemporary decor throughout and gas central heating.
**THIS IMMACULATE FAMILY RESIDENCE MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED **
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* Entrance Hall: 2.49m x 3.33m (8' 2" x 10' 11")
* Sitting / Games Room: 3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 11')
* Double Garage: 5.18m x 5.11m (17' x 16' 9")
* Reception Landing: 4.62m x 3.05m (15' 2" x 10')
* Lounge: 3.68m x 7.54m (12' 1" x 24' 9")
* Cloakroom: 1.78m x 1.65m (5' 10" x 5' 5")
* Study / Guest Bedroom: 3.15m x 2.57m (10' 4" x 8' 5")
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 4.98m (12' x 16' 4")
* Utility Room: 3m x 1.5m (9' 10" x 4' 11")
* Dining Room: 3.96m x 4.06m (13' x 13' 4")
* Landing Area: 5.21m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 3.66m x 4.19m (12' x 13' 9")
* Dressing Area
* En-Suite Bathroom: 2.69m x 1.7m (8' 10" x 5' 7")
* Bedroom Two (with en-suite): 3.61m x 4.14m (11' 10" x 13' 7")
* En-Suite Shower Room (re-fitted)
* Bedroom Three: 3.53m x 4.17m (11' 7" x 13' 8")
* Bedroom Four: 2.54m x 4.22m (8' 4" x 13' 10")
* FRONT GARDENS & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.