4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMersham
Sold by Us
- Part of a handsome period house
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Includes 4 windows at ground floor of Queen Anne section
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room with beams
- Elegant Period features in front part
- Good size and accessible cellar
- Wonderful Walled Rear Garden
- Large forecourt for parking
- Double Garage
Part of a stunning Queen Ann former rectory combined with an earlier building and a most attractive walled garden, parking forecourt and garaging tucked away on the approach to the village centre. Ashford International Station (HS1) - 4 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference C1268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.