3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Ursulas Road, Belle Vue, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 Perfect for a first time buyer! Ideally located with good access to Lakeside and Doncaster Race Course. Offering two reception rooms and front and rear gardens.
Situated close to local amenities and access to Lakeside and Doncaster Race Course is this well presented three bedroomed semi detached home which must be viewed to appreciate. The property has good sized rooms with gardens to front and rear.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Entrance Hall 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
With front facing double glazed bay window. There is a central heating radiator and double doors which open through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Area 11' 11" inc the cupboards x 11' 3" inc the recess ( 3.63m inc the cupboards x 3.43m inc the recess )
With rear facing french doors which open through to the rear garden. There is a coal effect gas fire with back boiler, cupboards to the recess and coving to the ceiling. The dining area opens through to the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 5" to the recess ( 3.43m x 2.57m to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is complimentary tiling, airing cupboard, downlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 11" to the recess ( 3.45m x 3.33m to the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 1" inc bulk head ( 2.51m x 2.16m inc bulk head )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head to the stairs.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with decked patio, lawned area and shed. Access to the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.