3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Lane, Cressing, Braintree
Sold STC £325,000
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Good Access to the A120
- Walking Distance to Station
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Large Driveway and Garage
- Generous Front and Rear Gardens
**Guide Price £325,000 to £350,000** A spacious three bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated on the popular area of Tye Green, Cressing with good access to the A120 and walking distance to the mainline station to London.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, oil central heating, driveway for multiple cars leading to a garage and large rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed opaque window to front, storage cupboard., Doors leading to;
Lounge / Diner 23' 1" x 14' 3" ( 7.04m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 9" x 8' 11" max ( 5.41m x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, spaces for cooker, fridge and freezer, floor mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, shaver point.
Landing 19' 3" x 7' 4" max ( 5.87m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 14' 3" ( 5.03m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 19' 4" x 7' 8" ( 5.89m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Generous front garden mainly laid to lawn with mature flower, tree and shrub displays, large block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to a garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.