3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Meadows, Herne Bay, Kent
Sold STC £235,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Great family home
- Plenty to put your stamp on
- Great countryside close by
- No onward chain involved in sale
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This home ticks so many boxes with a well planned layout downstairs which gives a great open plan feel but leads out to a well established garden which you have the benefit of enjoying from your dining room which is ideal if you have little ones as they can safely play whilst you are preparing the dinner.The location of this home is ideal for quick access to the Thanet Way and the surrounding area offers beautiful countryside and some wonderful pubs and restaurants near by.The property is both double glazed and gas centrally heated and offers a blank canvas to put your own mark on things. Do not miss out, arrange to view today!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'8 (4.32m x 4.17m)
- Dining Room: 10'6 x 7'2 (3.20m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen: 10'7 x 6'2 (3.23m x 1.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 6'8 (2.39m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 5'6 (2.87m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.