6 bedroom detached house for saleGeddington Road, Sugar Way, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- Detached property
- Six bedrooms
- Three storey
- Cloakroom and Utility room
- En-suite to master
- Shower room and dressing room
- No onward chain
- Double garage
* 19' kitchen/breakfast room
* LARGE lounge
* DOUBLE garage
* Cloakroom and Utility room
* NO onward chain
Wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator.
3.45m x 4.75m (11'4" x 15'7"). Double glazed window to front, open fireplace, two radiators, TV point.
2.90m x 2.69m (9'6" x 8'10"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
5.84m x 2.74m (19'2" x 9') maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double oven, built-in gas hob, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, sliding patio door to rear, door to:
1.83m x 1.83m (6' x 6'). Base units, stainless steel sink with single drainer, boiler cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, stairs, door to:
3.78m x 2.00m (12'5" x 6'7") maximum. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower with cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceiling spotlight.
3.81m x 3.20m (12'6" x 10'6"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.79m x 2.24m (9'2" x 7'4"). Double glazed window to front, single wardrobe, radiator.
2.69m x 2.31m (8'10" x 7'7"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Landing
4.80m x 2.59m (15'9" x 8'6"). Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator, door to:
Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator.
4.60m x 2.67m (15'1" x 8'9"). Velux window to side, radiator, TV point.
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, velux window, radiator, ceiling spotlight.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. Double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.