2 bedroom apartment for saleElphinstone Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Reception Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Private Entrance & Rear Garden
- Long Lease
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are delighted to welcome to the market this attractive two/three bedroom ground floor garden apartment forming part of a Victorian conversion, in Elphinstone Road enjoying ease of access to Alexandra Park, Hastings town centre and local amenities. The property has been updated by the current vendor to afford a more convenient move with accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, main reception room, fitted kitchen, bathroom/wc and two bedrooms one of which has been sub-divided to create to interconnecting rooms bedrooms two and three which the current vendor is happy to reinstate if required. Enjoying a long lease and the privacy of the rear garden which is a particular feature internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 17'4 x 12'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'8 x 6'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'9 x 6'6 Occ Bedroom -
Reception 1 - 17'5 x 13' -
Reception 2 - 9'3 x 5'6 Bathroom -
Kitchen - 11'1 x 9'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26502987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.