4 bedroom detached house for saleRecreation Way, Sittingbourne, Kent
Sold STC £335,000
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge, Dining Room and Study
- UPVC Conservatory With Under Floor Heating
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attractive 36' x 47' Garden
- Double Garage And Parking
- EPC BAND C
Attractive, deceptively spacious Detached House delightfully tucked away in its own little Cul-de-sac of three properties. The property is situated in the popular 'Church Milton' development which within walking distance of local amenities and public transport. Easy access to the A249 leading to M2/M20.
Property ref: 121_810_3397015
5.05m x 3.43m (16' 7" x 11' 3")
5.05m x 3.04m (16' 7" x 10') Under floor heating.
3.34m x 2.82m (10' 11" x 9' 3")
2.33m x 2.11m (7' 8" x 6' 11")
4.90m x 2.72m (16' 1" x 8' 11")
3.97m x 3.05m (13' x 10') Wardrobes.
3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10')
3.83m x 2.45m (12' 7" x 8')
2.81m x 2.58m (9' 3" x 8' 6")
1.98m x 1.92m (6' 6" x 6' 4")
5.65m x 5.05m (18' 6" x 16' 7")
Approximately 33' x 47'.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3397015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.